About Me
- Kristina
- I am a mommy to two amazing children and happily married for over 10 years. I am a surrogate who has brought eight wonderful surro-babies into the world and one sweet angel baby. My blog follows my life as a surrogate sharing the good the bad and everything in between. I work hard, play harder and live life to the fullest!
Friday, January 13, 2012
No more contact * Alex & Aiden
The boys birthday came and went on January 1st (born 1/1/05) and as always I try to touch base and see how they are doing. Sadly I think the relationship has ended, I tried to contact several different ways but got no responce. I was rather shocked as there has always been some contact even if just a simple picture and mini update. I have always said I respect the parents choice to have me in their lives or not but I can say it hurts to be shut out. This journey was my second surrogacy and first set of twins I carried, they were special to me and I wish them all the best and pray they have amazing lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Kristina, I am so very sorry to hear that! :( Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteThey will have incredible lives ... all because of you.
ReplyDelete