About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two amazing children and happily married for over 10 years. I am a surrogate who has brought eight wonderful surro-babies into the world and one sweet angel baby. My blog follows my life as a surrogate sharing the good the bad and everything in between. I work hard, play harder and live life to the fullest!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Surrogate Solutions

I swear I have a dream job, working at Surrogate Solutions is everything I thought it would be its the best job. I LOVE sharing in the couples journey and being a support for surrogates. I have done a lot of work since starting in August but I am at the point where my first couple is off and running, I have a few more matches and more getting processed and its just great. Surrogate Solutions has such a great reputation and I love working with Gayle.

San Antonio has gotten so busy so while I am moving to Houston I know I will be here a lot because I have so much work and the clinics are great. :)

Its been stressful and super busy between work, moving and my family but I hope to be settled in and getting a balance restored back to my life come March.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Kristina I would love to follow your blog i am in TX also starting my first GS journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome congrats, where in Texas are you? We have meet ups all the time it seems like at least once a month one is being hosted some where. :) Texas has an amazing support system here for surrogates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina, you are such an amazing GS! Reallllly wish you were in California or I was in Texas because I would LOVE and be so honored for you to carry my baby! I, too, think it's sad that IPs would shut out their GS (I read your previous blog)after such an amazing journey together. You're a sweetheart and I hope your next match doesn't do the same thing. God bless!

    ReplyDelete