About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to two amazing children and happily married for over 10 years. I am a surrogate who has brought eight wonderful surro-babies into the world and one sweet angel baby. My blog follows my life as a surrogate sharing the good the bad and everything in between. I work hard, play harder and live life to the fullest!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Maddie & Josh * First 6 months



Maddie & Josh's first 6 months! 

(Josh going home August 8th @ 8 days old)

(Maddie going home August 29th @ 29 days old)


All settled in at home!


I just adore these babies!











SNUGGLES!!!!!!





Time has gone by so fast! They are happy, healthy babies and I feel so blessed to be able to watch them grow. 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. can you believe our surrotwins are sooo big now?! those 2 are just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete