We get there and I have my lucky socks on and J & E are actually just getting over being sick so their cheering and supporting me while trying to stay away and not get me sick. :p
The embryo's looked ok had 12 cells on them each and I was worrying about twins even more now. By this time I was so excited and ready to go they could have put 5 in (j/k). Everything went smoothly and after a short resting period we loaded up and Steve drove me home. The drive home was so stressful because it was 4pm on a Friday in Austin and it took us double the time to get home. I felt stressed and tired but once I got home I laid in bed, watched movies and Steve took care of everything.
Well after the long wait of 10 days the news came in today that the transfer did not take and I am NOT pregnant. I am so sad for J & E and I wasn't prepared myself, I was so worried about having twins I never prepared myself for it not happening at all. :(
So now I stop all meds and wait for a new plan. There are 3 frozen embryos so I am hoping in January we can try again.



12 cells is a little too advanced for a day 3 ET and probably is indicative of embryo abnormalities. My RE was always leery of overachievers. So sorry for the BFN.
ReplyDeleteSending much love to you and your IP's, so sorry to hear it didn't stick but I look forward to following plan B. Hugs!
ReplyDelete