Posted in January 2011
IM = Intended mother / IF = Intended father / IP's = Intended parents / IVF = Invitro fertilization
I am so excited to announce that after one round of IVF I am pregnant for J & J!
On December 19th we transferred 2 perfect quality embryo's, it was exciting and I was so glad that my IM could be with me. Our trip together was great and I very much enjoyed getting to know her.
On the 5th day (12/24th) after the transfer I tested and got a very faint positive over the next few days I test 2 some times 3 times a day (yes I am crazy) just waiting to see the line get darker on day 6 it was dark but by day 7 it was as dark as the control line on the test, I thought to myself we did it. On 12/27/10 I went in for the first blood test and it was 170 YAY I was indeed pregnant. That number is high for just one baby but on the low side for twins so it could go either way and then today 12/29/10 10 days after transfer our beta was 326 and on 12/31/10 12 days after transfer the beta was 746. Holy snapple I think there might just be two in there but I am really hoping for just one healthy little baby.
I started feeling nauseous Friday night and then it hit full force on Saturday and hasn't let up yet so I am very confident in this pregnancy. I started taking zofran and I am hoping it will help to make this first trimester easier. It just amazes me how quickly the body changes and I don't know if its because this is my 7th pregnancy but its just crazy to be sick so soon, super tired and already wanting certain foods.
We have a ultra sound on Friday (1/14/11) and both parents will be there and I am so very excited to share this moment with them, I should be far enough along that we should be able to see a heart beat.




No comments:
Post a Comment